Congratulations you made it to the last lesson! You have done a great job by finishing this course. The last lesson is on the Pythagorean Theorem and it’s a fitting last lesson because it’s a topic that is used in more advance math. Of course after you pass the GED you don’t want to stop learning math! I hope you will continue your math education and keep growing your skills. Let’s look at the Pythagorean Theorem it has to do with right triangles.
Things to focus on this lesson:
• the definition of a right triangle
• how to evaluate powers and square roots
• how to use the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangle problems
You did great! The course is over!! At this point in the course you should be:
* feeling great about your math skills
* have a GED study book and working problems
* writing your 1 and 5 year goals
* have a date/location to take the GED
Feel free to visit the site as much as you like and of course tell your friends and family!!
Good luck! You have a bright future!!!
Section Practice Problems Below: