The chapter goes over each of the specific concepts of ratios and proportions, percent, variation. A strong emphasis is placed on word problems and practical applications of the topics. Also, a section is dedicated to explain how to work with variable rational expressions.
• Ratio and Proportions
• Understanding Percent
• Direct and Inverse Variation
• Simplifying Rational Expressions
Chapter 9 Lesson 1
Ratios and Proportions
just a few more chapters and you will have finished the course! you will be so ready for the GED!!
Nice job you you finished the first lesson. You should be able to:
* understand the difference between a rate and ratio
* know how to find the unit rate
* understand what a proportion is
Ok we are ready to start the next lesson. The topic will be percent- this could be one of the most important lessons of the course so really pay attention