GET READY TO PASS GED MATH!
Start Learning Now With Our FREE Online GED Math Course.
Amazing video tutorials for every lesson!!
GED Math Chapter 1: Fractions and Decimals Lesson 3
Hello welcome to lesson 3 on fractions. We are going to get you to master multiplying and dividing fractions. Just to be clear you don’t need to find the LCD when multiplying and dividing fractions- it’s actually really easy. Also another key concept you will learn is that dividing fractions is really just a multiplying fractions problem so if you can multiple fractions you can divide fractions.
Things to focus on in this lesson:
• The steps to multiply fractions
• How to change a division problem into a multiplication problem
• Reducing/simplifying all your solutions
Chapter 1 Lesson 3
Multiplying And Dividing Fractions
Fact: Those that have a GED/High School diploma will on average make much more money in their lifetime than those that never finished their high school education.
Great you finished lesson 3! You should be able to:
- Understand the steps to multiply fractions
- Know how to change a division problem into a multiplication problem
- Understand how to change a mixed fraction problem into an improper fractions problem
- Reduce all final solutions
OK, let’s get this chapter finished by moving onto lesson 4.