GET READY TO PASS GED MATH!
Start Learning Now With Our FREE Online GED Math Course.
Amazing video tutorials for every lesson!!
GED Math Chapter 10: Systems and Basic Matrix Operations
Understanding systems and the methods to solve them are vital in Algebra. This chapter introduces/reviews techniques to solve linear systems. Lastly, the topic of matrices will be introduced. Students will understand the “real world” applications of matrices and basic matrix operations.
• Solving Systems by Graphing
• Solving Systems Substitution Method
• Solving Systems by Elimination/Linear Combination
• Introduction to Matrices
• Basic Matrix Operations
Chapter 10 Lesson 1
Solve Systems By Graphing
Make your own economy by increasing your skills- this is the way to open up more and better paying jobs.
Good work you finished the first lesson. You should be able to:
- Understand what a system represents
- Solve a system by graphing
- Understand the types of solutions a system could have
Let’s look at better and more practical ways to solve systems- you really need to master this to master algebra.