GET READY TO PASS GED MATH!
Start Learning Now With Our FREE Online GED Math Course.
Amazing video tutorials for every lesson!!
Chapter 5 Lesson 1 – Basic Concepts of Equations
The chapter breaks down the steps to solve multi-step linear equations. Students will build up their skills as they progress from one and two-step equations to more advance equations. Core concepts involved will be reviewed to include the distributive property and combining like terms.
• Basic Concepts of Equations/Inequalities/Solutions
• One Step Equations
• Solving Two Step Equations
• Solving Multi-Step Equations
• Formulas and Literal Equations
Want positive results? Start replacing negative thoughts with positive ones.
Well done you finished the first lesson. Here are some things you should be able to do:
* know the difference between an equation and inequality
* know what a “solution” represents
* understand how solutions are represented in inequalities
* know how to verify a solution to an equation or inequality
OK, let’s get started on the next lesson on equations- this is where we really start to learn the steps to solve equations so take good notes.