GET READY TO PASS GED MATH!
Start Learning Now With Our FREE Online GED Math Course.
Amazing video tutorials for every lesson!!
GED Math Chapter 8: Powers and Exponents Lesson 1
This chapter covers all the rules the student will need to work with powers and exponents in Algebra. Also, important applications of these rules are coved to include scientific notation, compound interest and exponential growth and decay.
• Product and Power Rules of Exponents
• Negative and Zero Exponents Rules
• Division Rules of Exponents
• Scientific Notation
• Compound Interest
• Exponential Growth and Decay
Chapter 8 Lesson 1
Product and Power Rules of Exponents
You need that GED! So many great doors will open up for you! I’m here to help so keep working the course and learning math so you can pass the exam.
Wonderful you finished the first lesson on powers and exponents. You should be able to:
* know how to apply the product rule to powers
* know what the base and exponent are
* understand the way we write powers
OK, let’s go the lesson 2 it’s more rules on powers- this rule deals with negative and zero exponents.