GET READY TO PASS GED MATH!
Start Learning Now With Our FREE Online GED Math Course.
Amazing video tutorials for every lesson!!
GED Math Chapter 9: Percent, Rates, Ratio and Proportions – Lesson 2
OK, welcome to lesson 2 the topic is percent. If there was one math skill you need for the GED percent just might be that skill. Of course you need to know more math than just percent however I can’t overstate the importance of understanding how to solve percent problems. Make sure you have a calculator to help you perform some of the calculations.
Things to focus on in this lesson:
• the definition of percent
• how to solve percent problems by equations
• how to solve percent problems by proportions
Chapter 9 Lesson 2
You attract what you think…so watch out for any negative pictures you hold in your mind.
Well done you finished lesson 2. Here are some things you should be able to do:
- Find the percent of a number
- Set up a percent equation and solve it
- Set up a percent proportion and solve it
OK, let’s get started on the next lesson on direct and inverse variation.